Skip to content
- Walk on Beach
- Visit Driftwood Beach
- Visit Sharks Tooth Beach
- Bike around the island. Historic District, Million Dollar Pier
- Horseback Riding – Golden Isles Carriage and Trail at Three Oaks FarmOffers family-friendly activities including horseback riding on Driftwood Beach, narrated horse-drawn carriage tours of the Historic District, and a large petting zoo. Camps, events, rentals, and wedding carriage services are also available. Multiple Jekyll Island locations:
100 Stable Rd. (daytime carriage tours)
Latitude 31 (evening carriage tours)
Clam Creek Rd. (beach rides)Hours: Open Tues-Sun; please call for hours. Website: threeoaksfarm.org Phone: 912.635.9500
- Charter Fishing Join experienced Captain Eric Moody for a day of fishing. Coastal Expeditions tours depart daily from Jekyll Harbor Marina.Hours: Mon-Sun: Sun-up to sundownLocation: 1 Harbor Rd.Website: coastalcharterfishing.com Phone: 912.270.3526
- Kayaking and SUP – Turtle Tides Jekyll offers rentals and tours of Kayaks and paddle boards (SUP); free delivery. Feel your blood pressure decrease as you enjoy a relaxing nature paddle or increase your heart rate if you want to paddle for exercise. It’s your choice! Please call for details.Phone: 912.571.2567 Website: turtletidesjekyll.com
- Sunset Boat Tours
- Take a Historic District Tour.
- Have Sunday Brunch at The Grand Dining Room at The Jekyll Island Club
- Rent a Red Bug
- Play Golf
- Play Tennis Newly resurfaced Clayish
- Dolphin Cruise
- Go fishing or crabbing off the pier. North end of island
- Summer Waves Water Park Memorial day – Labor day
- Visit Tidelands 4h Center Tidelands offers kayak tours, coastal ecology programs, Island nature walks, and summer and school group programs as well as an exhibit gallery featuring live coastal species, including sea turtles, fish, invertebrates, horseshoe crabs, snakes, alligators, and more.Hours: Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Sat-Sun: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Location: 100 S. Riverview Dr. Website: tidelands4h.org Phone: 912.635.5032
- Watch a sunset from Zackery’s Riverhouse
- Have dinner at Driftwood Bistro.
- Have a cookout in the backyard.
- Play Putt putt
- Take kids to playground at putt putt
- Tour Jekyll Island Museum
- Grill out in the back yard.
- Visit Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Bird Watching
- Go find alligators and turtles at Hortons Pond across from Villas by the sea.