Skip to content
- Walk on Beach
- Visit Driftwood Beach
- Visit Sharks Tooth Beach Ask us for directions
- Kayaking and SUP – Turtle Tides Jekyll offers rentals and tours of Kayaks and paddle boards (SUP); free delivery. Feel your blood pressure decrease as you enjoy a relaxing nature paddle or increase your heart rate if you want to paddle for exercise. It’s your choice! Please call for details.Phone: 912.571.2567 Website: turtletidesjekyll.com
- Bike around the island. Historic District, Million Dollar Pier
- Horseback Riding – Golden Isles Carriage and Trail at Three Oaks FarmOffers family-friendly activities including horseback riding on Driftwood Beach, narrated horse-drawn carriage tours of the Historic District, and a large petting zoo. Camps, events, rentals, and wedding carriage services are also available. Multiple Jekyll Island locations:
100 Stable Rd. (daytime carriage tours)
Latitude 31 (evening carriage tours)
Clam Creek Rd. (beach rides)Hours: Open Tues-Sun; please call for hours. Website: threeoaksfarm.org Phone: 912.635.9500
- Join experienced Captain Griffin Wood for a day of fishing with Jekyll Fishing. Website http://jekyllfishing.com/ Phone 912-269-7337
- Join experienced Captain Eric Moody for a day of fishing. Coastal Expeditions tours depart daily from Jekyll Harbor Marina.Hours: Mon-Sun: Sun-up to sundown Location: 1 Harbor Rd.Website: coastalcharterfishing.com Phone: 912.270.3526
- Come and join us in the Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia for Dolphin Tours, Private Group Tours, Group Shrimping ECO Tours and Sightseeing Tours. We offer US Coast Guard Certified boats from 6 to 49 passengers with fully narrated tours. We are located at Jekyll Island Georgia on the Historic Wharf, directly across from the Jekyll Island Club Hotel and Crane Courtyard, plus we have the Jekyll Island Club Wharf restaurant on the dock with us. http://www.captainphillip.com/
- Take a Historic District Tour.
- Have Sunday Brunch at The Grand Dining Room at The Jekyll Island Club
- Rent a Red Bug http://www.redbugmotors.com/
- Play Golf
- Play Tennis Newly resurfaced Clayish
- Dolphin Cruise
- Go fishing or crabbing off the pier. North end of island
- Summer Waves Water Park Memorial day – Labor day
- Visit Tidelands 4h Center Tidelands offers kayak tours, coastal ecology programs, Island nature walks, and summer and school group programs as well as an exhibit gallery featuring live coastal species, including sea turtles, fish, invertebrates, horseshoe crabs, snakes, alligators, and more.Hours: Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Sat-Sun: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Location: 100 S. Riverview Dr. Website: tidelands4h.org Phone: 912.635.5032
- Watch a sunset from Zackery’s Riverhouse
- Have dinner at Driftwood Bistro.
- Have a cookout in the backyard.
- Play Putt putt
- Take kids to playground at putt putt
- Tour Jekyll Island Museum
- Grill out in the back yard.
- Visit Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Bird Watching
- Go find alligators and turtles at Hortons Pond across from Villas by the sea.